We specialize in producing essays, research papers, term papers, dissertations, presentations, case studies, book reports, reviews, and other pieces of writing. Our qualified writers can create academic papers for students of different academic levels, i.e. High School, College, University, MA, and PhD.
If you intend to order a paper from us, you need to place your order. In case you want to find out the price for your work before placing your order, you can ask our support agents for a price quote. Provide paper details, and our customer support representatives will calculate the sum of money you will need to pay. If any problems about placing orders occur, ask our support team for help.
Importance of Communication
If any questions about your order or our service arise, contact our support agents. They are available 24/7. In order to contact our support team, you can use a live chat option, our email address, or our phone number.
We care for your privacy and never share your personal information with the writers or any third party. All data is kept strictly confidential. Please do not disclose your personal details to the writers directly. All sensitive information is to be provided via Support. You bare full responsibility for the consequences of breaking Terms of our services.
Deadlines and Delivery Policy
The deadline options range from 3 hours to 2 months. When placing your order, choose the one which you find the most appropriate for your type of assignment. Note that we deliver papers according to customers’ deadlines. However, if you want to get your paper earlier, our support team will recalculate the price and ask you to place an additional order.
Buying papers from us is easy. Consider the following points:
- Fill in the order form. Provide clear instructions about your order. Indicate a topic, urgency, word count, discipline, academic level, and other important details. Remember that it is essential to provide all instructions about your assignment when placing your order. However, if your order is already in progress and you want to provide additional material for it, you should do it no later than 10-15% of the deadline expires.
- Pay for your order. Once we receive the payment, the writer will start working on your order immediately.
- Communicate with the writer. Keep in mind that you can communicate with the writer assigned to your order during the writing process.
Download your paper. Once the deadline expires, you can download your paper from your online account created on our website. At your request, your order can be delivered to the email which you have indicated in the order form. If you want to ensure that your paper is original, you can ask us to send you a full PDF plagiarism report alongside your order (but you have to choose this extra-paid option while filling in the ordering form).
Submitting a Refund Application
- You may, in certain circumstances, request that an order price is returned to you in full or part by Best-Essays-Writers.org. Apart from refund requests that relate to plagiarism where no time limits apply, all other refund requests should be made within 14 days of a deadline expiring. Please note, however, that we will ask for irrefutable evidence – e.g., a credible plagiarism report – to show the fault is ours if your claim concerns plagiarism.
Note: While hand-written file notes or reports from the SafeAssign.com detection system are not considered reliable, the reports generated by Turnitin.com (and sister websites Writecheck and iThenticate) are considered trustworthy and we are happy to accept them as proof.
- Often we get asked to continue assignments that a customer began but, for various reasons, did not complete. While we are always glad to help, we cannot accept blame if any of the customer’s part of the work is found to be plagiarized. The only parts we test for authenticity are those completed by our own writing staff.
- If it happens that you feel our work not entirely satisfactory, we will undertake a detailed analysis of your case. Our report will be available in three to four days, and if your complaint is justified, we will refund the order price in part or full.
- We provide revisions at no additional cost for 2 days after a deadline date passes. Once this period expires, a new compensation order will be required. If the writer we assign to you completes your revisions without additional reimbursement, we cannot refund the cost of that order at a future date.
- Where a customer has a long order – i.e. twenty pages or above – revisions are available at no extra cost to you for up to one month after the deadline passes.
- If an order’s instructions are changed, the option of free revisions does not apply. As well as this, our representatives may ask for an additional order if you omit to let us have key resources or information until work is complete or is underway.
- When applying for a free revision, a new deadline will need to be established. If we have trouble reassigning your order or your instructions are complex, it may take up to 1 business day to complete your revisions. However, we always do our utmost to ensure your paper is returned in the agreed timeframe.
- Customers are encouraged to constantly look out for messages from us, which will either be posted to your profile page or sent by email. Customers occasionally neglect to provide key information when ordering. However, the onus is entirely on you to provide us with whatever information or resources we may need to complete your order correctly.
- A customer has a possibility of choosing an “Extended Revision” additional service during the order placement, for only 15% of the order price. It provides a free revision timeframe extension up to 14 days. Nonetheless, requesting a revision should comply with initial requirements. Kindly note whether a client does not claim a revision, additional fee for “Extended Revision” is not refunded. Alternatively, 4 days Extended revision VIP service can be chosen when placing the order.
A Full Refund
- In case of errors in an order – i.e. if we charge a customer too much or if they accidently submit an order in duplicate version – we may refund the full amount. Any surplus or unnecessary order(s) may be cancelled by contacting our customer services team.
- If we fail to identify a writer, we will issue a full refund.
- Any customer who receives a full refund should refrain from using any resources already provided towards that order.
- Even though the company makes no promises regarding specific grades, we make all efforts to ensure quality results. All professors grade the content of the papers differently. When applying for a refund, a customer can send a professor’s feedback to the Refund Department. If it is proved that a writer overlooked initial customer’s instructions, a partial/full refund will be provided.
- When you are applying for a refund, you can not expect a revision of the order at the same time. When make a decision regarding a refund, the whole paper is analyzed for compliance with the instructions. Thus, a customer should choose either a refund or a revision request when submitting a complaint.
- A full refund is not applicable to cases, when a Customer did not verify the order on time (the countdown starts from the moment the order gets paid). In cases with late verification, the Writer should either receive the initial deadline or compensation for early delivery.
A Partial Refund
- A part refund may be issued by Best-Essays-Writers.org if a customer erroneously orders the incorrect length of paper.
- A part refund may be issued by Best-Essays-Writers.org if a customer makes the mistake of selecting an incorrect academic level on the order form.
- A part refund may be issued if an order is found to have any discrepancies.
- Order cancellations after the project is assigned:
|Refund percentage||Passed deadline (approximately)|
|100%||10-19% of the deadline|
|90%||20-29% of the deadline|
|80%||30-39% of the deadline|
|70%||40-49% of the deadline|
|60%||50-59% of the deadline|
|50%||60%+ of the deadline|
* It is not possible for Best-Essays-Writers.org to cancel orders when a deadline still has 30 percent left, a writer is allocated, or the paper is finished and uploaded.
* All tips are non-refundable. The payment for custom writing/editing/proofreading/rewriting/formatting may be refunded only. Tips cannot substitute an additional or compensation order.
- It is common practice for us to ask customers to verify their orders as a means of counteracting Internet fraud. If verification is late, the deadline begins once the necessary confirmation is forthcoming. In cases of late verification, customers may request us to extend the deadline or submit a compensatory order if they need an assignment urgently.
Word Count Issues
- We base order length on the number of words and on the premise of 300 words to a page. Technical writing is excluded from this rule due to the high numerical content. Therefore, complexity level influences the price.
- PowerPoint presentations and speaker notes. We can provide up to 150 words of speaker notes per PowerPoint slide if required.
- We calculate the price of online or Internet-based tests on the assumption that each page contains five questions (including the multiple-choice type) and according to the total number of questions. Hence, a forty-question assignment equates to an eight-page order.
- A suitable price adjustment is made where assignments are requested early and a new order will be needed to reflect the revised cost. If the writer we assign is willing to complete and deliver your paper early without additional reimbursement, we cannot refund the cost of that order at a future date.
- Customers will be offered at least some refund amount if we deliver their order late without agreeing an extended deadline.
- We stress the importance of choosing the right type of paper when ordering, e.g., “Review” or “Research Paper.”
- Rewriting is the process that involves rephrasing or rewording of a text. Extra payment will only be needed if you require additional text, sources, research or anything that can be construed as new content.
- It is important for customers to watch out for messages from us. Timely replies are greatly appreciated, especially if we need your input.
A free draft option in a “VIP Account” is not applicable to the following order types: formatting, proofreading, editing, revision, rewriting, online test, multiple choice questions, PDF/PPT poster, PowerPoint Presentation, and excel exercises. In addition, free draft cannot be provided in orders with 3-8 hour urgency due to a limited time frame provided to complete the assignment. “
How Long Will Card Details Be Stored?
- We never store your credit/debit card information or any other payment-related information on our site. The only personal data stored by our site is your name and surname chosen when making your first order with us.
- We work with credit card payment processors who are certified under the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
- The transactions are processed by the third-party, legally authorized entities such as Avangate/2Checkout, SafeCharge, BlueSnap.
- More information regarding terms of stored credentials can be found in T&C of the chosen payment processor.
How Will My Stored Card Details Be Used?
Your credit card details are stored securely by the third-party payment processor. When you enter your credit or debit card details on our website,in fact, the information is sent directly to secure databases maintained by the payment processors (Avangate/2Checkout, SafeCharge, BlueSnap), who then complete the transaction. Credit card details are never transmitted to, or stored on our servers.
Can These Terms Change?
Changes in the permitted use will require your agreement. Other changes can be applied in accordance with PCI standards. No change can take place without your consent.